lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

Ahh...so far away

Shadowing myself infront of her memory
Thinking about the past, keeping her by my side

Miles away and days to wait
My love is boiling, my love is for who I stand

Oh, I whisper and speak to her, my thoughts are strong.
I feel the sadness of her being away.

I long for her warm hands,
I hope for her comeback.

Writing my wet thoughts won't make it faster
But keeping them fresh, won't let her ever go away



Refrescando memorias de mi amada.
¡¡Que los vientos le sean favorables!!


Imagen: Elric de Melniboné, protagonista de Las Crónicas de Elric de Melniboné por Michael Moorcock

3 comentarios:

  1. Luquii-¿tas?
    Mi-irá que bueno , una encarnacion del campeón eterno .

    te mando un beso.... Besitos...
    ajajja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gracias nuevamente Querido. Te extraño intensa e infinitamente. Te amo hasta la eternidad.

    ResponderEliminar